For our hiking and biking trips in Italy, we're sometimes need guides who enjoy dealing with the public and have the following:
- Familiarity with Italian culture, from living or traveling there extensively;
- Conversational Italian language skills (complete fluency is not necessary);
- Good interpersonal skills;
- First Aid certification;
- Bicycling experience and basic bike repair skills;
- Readiness to work hard to ensure that everyone on the trip has the best possible vacation.
Our trips usually last a week each, and guides typically work for a period of two to four trips at a time.
If interested: Please read more about our trips, on the Alyson Adventures site (link below), which also gives details about how to apply.
An active vacation is a great way to make new friends. VacationQ suggests outdoor trips where you'll meet other gay men and lebians in a comfortable setting.
Alyson Adventures, Inc., is a gay-owned company specializing in active and adventure travel for gay men, lesbians, and friends. Through our Ten for Tomorrow program, we contribute 10% of profits each year to gay, lesbian, and AIDS-related organizations. We also regularly donate trips for fundraising auctions and other events.